Here at Lincoln-Way Chiropractic Clinic, we are proud to help our patients live better, pain-free lives.
We truly believe that no one deserves to live in pain, even as they age. We will do everything we can to ensure that our patients are comfortable. We are proud to help people heal after an accident or injury and diminish any unwanted discomfort.
The spine is an important and integral part of your body, and any misalignments in your backbone have the potential to affect many different parts of your body, sometimes areas that may seem completely unrelated. We will be able to determine where your problem lies and discuss the various treatments available.
Even after just a few treatments, you will be amazed at how much better you feel! You will gain mobility, have increased circulation, and may even start to lose some weight. Chiropractic care can really make a world of difference to you!
Lincoln-Way Chiropractic Clinic LLC was opened in 1983 in New Lenox Illinois and continues to serve the community through Chiropractic Healthcare and Nutrition.
Our office features:
- Individual treatment rooms for your privacy.
- A variety of adjusting tables to your needs from pain to pregnancy.
- X-rays taken on site for your convenience.
- A certified massage therapist.
- Ultrasound, ice, and light therapies.
- Nutritional counseling and Contact Reflex Analysis.
- Orthotics fitting and casting available.
- We have Saturday and Evening hours.
- Convenient location on the corner of Marley Rd. and Rt. 30.
- Friendly and caring staff.
- Palmer and Gonstead Techniques among others.
- We are Blue Cross Blue Shield Providers.
- All ages are welcomed from newborn babies to the well-experienced.
- There are no“contracts” at this office.
If you have any questions about how we can get you out of pain or improve your overall quality of life, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (815) 485-8200.